Monday, December 22, 2008

Life Coach Series : Bob Proctor's "LifeSuccess Consultants"

Today I expressed my interest in wanting to start my own personal-development consulting business to Bob Proctor's LifeSuccess Consultants online. Here's what my email read:



Dear Bob & Company:



What qualifications do you need to have prior to becoming a certified Life Coach? I don't have any formal training, certification, or a degree in a psychology-related field. Like the Law of Attraction states, though... I've been thinking long and hard about doing this type of work for some time now and here I am, after ignoring all my friends and family member's skepticism about the Law of Attraction - I've now built up the courage to take this most important and necessary first step toward achieving my dreams! Is it free to start? I have very bad credit and six dollars in my bank account right now. I'm out of work right now too, so as far as I'm concerned, there's no better new job than one you create for yourself! if there is any additional fee to obtain additional certifications to be able to make even more money? Is there any way I can possibly give you a post-dated check, or work out a payment plan of some sort to get my business up and running as soon as possible? I've hit rock bottom, but I'm confident that the Law of Attraction that has led me here today did so for a reason. You're in the business of helping people achieve their personal and financial dreams, I just want to get started as soon as possible doing the same thing. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Mark B.




I'm awaiting a response, but for some reason, I don't think in this case the universe is going to accept my request to accept post-dated checks or payment plans. I invite you to check this site out. I'm sure you'll find it good for a laugh or two - especially when the audio clip mentions that you were guided to his site for a reason... he just doesn't know what that reason really was. I'll let you know what his team of motivational shitheads have to say in response to my email as soon as I receive it. I'll of course welcome your responses!

T-Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment